If you are interested in Anarchaserver architecture, hosting services & data, future plans, and how to get involved read the following page.
Living data container
We talk about living data when data are available online, get updates, posts and are actively contributed to . We range under living data the contents of this mediawiki and the WordPress farm Zoia Horn.
This is our wiki that you are reading at the moment. Here we provide space for documenting our work setting up and inhabiting AS and how to engage and get involved and for documenting feminist infrastructure herstory, initiatives and events such as the TransHackFeminist Convergences.
This is a feminist multisite blogging platform based on Wordpress. At the moment we are beta-testing different blogs and use cases. We hope to be able in the future to provide wordpress to feminists collectives that require one for documenting and communicating about what they do. Check it out:
Zoiahorn blog for documenting anarcha physical interface and new blogs inhabited in this container.
Transitional data container
We talk about transitional data when data needs to remain available only for a while and then should be erased properly. We have set up specific services such as:
- Encrypted files sending (Jirafeau https://transitional.anarchaserver.org/jirafeau/)
- Encrypted pastebin where the server has zero knowledge of pasted data. (Zerobin https://transitional.anarchaserver.org/zerobin/). Data is encrypted/decrypted in the browser using 256 bits AES.
- Standard polls and events scheduling (Open Sondage https://transitional.anarchaserver.org/date/)
- CodiMD, a open-source collaborative markdown editor. (https://md.anarchaserver.org/codimd/). Only available to inhabitants.
- Online surveys (LimeSurvey https://transitional.anarchaserver.org/poll/). Only available to inhabitants.
We talk about dead data when data has gone offline and it needs to be archived in a way that it remains possible to bring it back to life again. Our nekrocemetery is oriented at feminist websites and projects that are offline and could become zombie data. More on the Nekrocemetery:_Hello_from_the_dead .
List of archived websites:
If you want to listen to AnarchaServer please connect here and you will ear a sonification of the server. We have a icecast2 streaming tool installed in AS.
- Anarcha host : Apache2 : landing page and vhosts to proxy to the containers
- Container livingdata : Apache2 vhosts for the wiki and the wordpress farm
- Container repository : Apache2 vhost for the repository
- https://repository.anarchaserver.org/ : piwigo (upload images, sounds and vidéos)
- Container transitional : nginx with Yunohost
- https://transitional.anarchaserver.org/yunohost/sso/ : Access to the services (jirafeau, opensondage, zerobin, limesurvey, mytinytodo)
- https://transitional.anarchaserver.org/yunohost/admin/#/ : Admin yunohost (create users, install applications, make backups)
- Container nekrocemetery : Apache2 vhosts for each website
Future is now: Milestones
From October 2020, we list to do tasks and issues in Anarchaserver project in the gitlab of systerserver.
Maintenance & Infrastructure
Installing/Testing hardware +distribution
2019 and before: machine
- backup system
- Upgrade debian
- Old: Server security for Anoia
- Check list security for feminist servers
- Netdata for monitoring the different containers of the VM
- Install https certbot with let's encrypt initiative
- Streaming + Sonification
How to set up a LXC container to host others web applications with Linux Containers (LXC)
- Living data > blogging platform & documentation,
- Transitional > In transition encrypted data transfer, survey's,..., Yunohost installation >> How to use yunohost
- Nekrocemetery > Nekrocemetery and zombie sites
- Repository > Repository Image, sound, video - a media repository: Piwigo
- Logo, images, video design about Anarchaserver
- Ckeck List pages for Las Guardianas/Custodians + Apagafuegos/Fire Extinguishers + Escribas + Interfaces
- Prepare Project:Privacy_policy
- AS SF Narratives
WRITE READ EXECUTE
Anarchaserver is an open project, even though moderated where we privilege trust, consensus, autonomy and feminist collaboration for deciding our next adventures in inhabiting AS, in synchronicity with other feminist servers initiatives.
Our politics are transfeminists, anticapitalist, decolonialist and aim at creating interspecies solidarity with other bodies, nature and machines. Our group of sysadmin is currently composed by different non-binaries, cis women and one cis men. We use English and Spanish (even-tough those are not our first languages) for our internal communications and we intend to build inclusive spaces so that sysadmins from around the world can join Anarchaserver.
To coordinate among ourselves, we privilege the no pressure policy for advancing tasks that are freely chosen based on the energy, dreams and availability of AS inhabitants. We are using different means and tools to coordinate and advance the different tasks among ourselves. If you want to get involved, check out our current Channels of communication.