If you are interested in Anarchaserver architecture, hosting services & data, future plans, and how to get involved read the following page.
- 1 Anarchaserver architecture
- 2 Future is now: Milestones
- 3 Get involved
Living data container
We talk about living data when data needs to remain available online. We range under living data the contents of our mediawiki and the WordPress farm.
This is our wiki that you are reading at the moment. Here we provide space for documenting our work setting up and inhabiting AS and how to engage and get involved and for documenting feminist infrastructure herstory, initiatives and events such as the TransHackFeminist Convergences.
This is our feminist multisite blogging platform based on Wordpress. At the moment we are beta-testing different blogs and use cases. We hope to be able in the future to provide wordpress to feminists collectives that require one for documenting and communicating about what they do. Check it out:
Zoiahorn blog for documenting anarcha physical interface and new blogs inhabited in this container.
Transitional data container
We talk about transitional data when data needs to remain available only for a while and then should be erased properly. We have set up specific services such as:
- Encrypted files sending (Jirafeau https://transitional.anarchaserver.org/jirafeau/)
- Encrypted pastebin where the server has zero knowledge of pasted data. (Zerobin https://transitional.anarchaserver.org/zerobin/). Data is encrypted/decrypted in the browser using 256 bits AES.
- Standard polls and events scheduling (Open Sondage https://transitional.anarchaserver.org/date/)
- Online surveys (LimeSurvey https://transitional.anarchaserver.org/poll/). Only available to invited users.
- Lists of things to do for AS (My tiny ToDo https://transitional.anarchaserver.org/mytinytodo/). Only available to invited users.
Dead data container
We talk about dead data when data has gone offline and it needs to be archived in a way that it remains possible to bring it back to life again. Our nekrofeminist cemetery is oriented at feminist websites and projects that are offline and could become zombie data. Archived data:
- Static backup of gendersec wiki
- Anarcha host : Apache2 : landing page and vhosts to proxy to the containers
- Container livingdata : Apache2 vhosts for the wiki and the wordpress farm
- Container repository : Apache2 vhost for the repository
- https://repository.anarchaserver.org/ : piwigo (upload images, sounds and vidéos)
- Container transitional : nginx with Yunohost
- https://transitional.anarchaserver.org/yunohost/sso/ : Access to the services (jirafeau, opensondage, zerobin, limesurvey, mytinytodo)
- https://transitional.anarchaserver.org/yunohost/admin/#/ : Admin yunohost (create users, install applications, make backups)
- Container nekrocemetery : Apache2 vhosts for each website
- https://gendersec.anarchaserver.org/ static backup of gendersec wiki
Future is now: Milestones
Roadmap To do List 2019. Detailed plans for 2019.
Maintenance & Infrastructure
Installing/Testing hardware +distribution
How to set up a LXC container to host others web applications with Linux Containers (LXC)
- Intermittent > In transition encrypted data transfer, survey's,..., Yunohost installation >> How to use yunohost
- Nekrocemetery > zombie sites
- Living data > blogging platform & documentation,
- Repository > Repository Image, sound, video - a media repository: Piwigo
- Logo, images, video design about Anarchaserver
- Protocol for becoming sysadmin in AS
WRITE READ EXECUTE
Anarchaserver is an open project, even though moderated where we privilege trust, consensus, autonomy and feminist collaboration for deciding our next adventures in inhabiting AS in synthony with other feminist servers initiatives. To coordinate among ourselves, we privilege the no pressure policy for advancing tasks that free chosen based on the energy, dreams and availability of AS habitants. We are using different means and tools to coordinate and advance the different tasks among ourselves. If you want to get involved, check out our current Channels of communication.